Bath & Body Works | Paris is a Good Idea and Bath Fizzy Frenzy

I wander around the Bath and Body Works stores often and own pretty much all of the new that interested me in these past three months, so I didn't think there was anything more I needed.
 
 
That was until I saw the sign mentioning the New Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea Pillow Mist in the Aromatherapy section. Wanting to take advantage of the last days of the ten off of thirty dollar coupon, I grabbed a bottle of it to try. I love it!  I am a huge fan of pillow mist and having this scent finally added to the pillow mist family was an A-ha moment for me. It is online currently and available today, March 24th as part of the buy one get one free Aromatherapy Collection.
 
 
I noticed the Olive Oil Hand Soap was still on sale for $6.00 so I grabbed a scent I hoped would be lovely, and it is...the Linen and Lavender and to go with it, the new Pearls Hand Soap Sleeve. I hesitated in getting any new hand soaps since I have so many and did try this at the sink and enjoyed the feel of my hands afterwards so in the blue mesh bag it went.
 
 
 
What is nice about this hand soap sleeve is that it is squared shaped and if your not interested in a soap sleeve, this will be awesome in your bathroom or bedroom to hold your makeup brushes and even on your desk to hold pens, pencils and scissors!
 
I used my free signature item travel coupon and got a shower gel in the French Lavender Scent and another Pineapple scented pocketbac to round out my purchase.
 
In a few weeks the new April Floor-set will appear and I cannot wait to see what else I can fall in love with. The newness showing up Online daily is making me smile already!
 
Bath and Body Works Stores are calling this new set "Bath Fizzy Frenzy" and White Barn Stores are calling it "Paris is a Good Idea."  I will call it a success when I leave there with Blue Gingham BAGS of Fragrance!