Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Bath & Body Works | New Candle Collection Testing | Animal Inspired

More new candles ( possible testing in some markets ) showed up on social media yesterday and thanks to @dennisobsessedcandles we got a sneak peek at what I can only guess is a Animal Inspired Candle Collection.
 
When I find out more about this collection, I will update this posting.
 
Animal Inspired Candle Collection:
Black Pepper and Amber -  warm black pepper, golden amber, rare tobacco flower
Coconut Palm and Lime - island coconut, tropical greens, and fresh lime zest.
Mango Dragon Fruit - island mango, pink dragon fruit, bright mandarin
Rainforest Gardenia -  island gardenia, fresh bamboo, sweet apple water
Waterfall Oasis - rushing water, bright pomelo zest, white woods
Wild Cedarwood - dark cedarwood, lush palm leaves, wild neroli petals