Bath & Body Works | Pumpkin Domed Pedestals | Fall 2014 | Pumpkin Cafe Collection

August 12, 2014
 
The walls of the store I was in today were finished with their big move and I love the way the Bath and Body Works store now looks.  I was greeted and distracted when I entered with touches of Pumpkins off to the left by the new candle lines and I immediately found the domed pedestals just waiting for me on the side shelves.  Around the other side of the display the luminaries were placed and I was so excited about getting the pedestals I just saw days before in and Instagram photo....I didn't pay too much attention to them. 
 
They are a bit pricey but lovely with a lot of potential and usefulness and if I didn't have my heart set on a Halloween Haunted House I may have thought about the pumpkin.
 
We haven't even begun to see the new for Pumpkin Café Collection products, but little peeks of it are starting to come to the stores. And with new matching previously sold items, we can just add a new piece or two here and there and stretch our "luxury item" dollars.
 
I purchased three mini pedestals and used the $10 off $30 coupon and the next two purchases I bought one large pedestal and added two mason jar candles and used more of the $10 off coupons.
 
 The bases have a pumpkin like shape midway which helps them match this upcoming time of year decorating, but they can also fit in almost anytime you decorate as the color is neutral.
 
 
Mini Candle Domed Pumpkin Pedestal $10.50 each
 
 
Large 3 wick Domed Pumpkin pedestal $18.50 each
 
 
Copper and Glass 3 wick Pumpkin Luminary $49.50
 
 
Black 3 wick Candle Luminary $44.50
 
 
Domed Pumpkin Luminaries are Cream in color (comparison to the white)