Bath & Body Works | We Love Fall - Halloween Purchases

August 25, 2014
 
I did a post previously showing a few photos from the new floorset done overnight {early for a limited number of stores} at a store well out of my area.  Now I wanted to add in photos of the new things I purchased from that floorset and write how I saved using coupons.
 
The Halloween Spook-Tacular Boo-tique Haunted House 2014
Priced at $64.50 this Ceramic house uses mini candles for illumination rather than a 3 wick candle.  Pretty expensive when compared to previous years houses but once you start a collection you really don't want to miss out on any so....you pay.
I used a 20% off coupon...and be sure if you get it to add in a 50cent pocketbac holder to round it up to save $13.00.
 
 
These are the Haunted House half sleeve Hand Soap Holders that are priced at $12.50 each.  I plan on using battery tea lights in them for illumination on the sink or anywhere.  I added ten new pocketbacs in the night fright/trick or treat and hoot berry and used a ten off thirty coupon.
 


 
This is the new Skull Scentportable priced at $6.00. I'm not a big fan of skulls but this was different and it is something I can give my niece and she will love it too.
 
 
I saw the picture of the gift set shown here priced at $18.50 and thought the bag was specially printed but the three items you get sit in a cardboard base.  Your getting Two Full Sized Signature products in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, the bow and bag and this OWL in a bat costume pocketbac holder.  This owl is NOT offered separately.


 
I bought the skull, 50 cent pocketback holder, the two PPW handsoaps,  bag and owl gift set and used a ten off of thirty.
 
 
I grabbed this Patina Owl, and Bronze Squirrel Wallflower, added in this cute Squirrel soap holder and used another ten off of thirty coupons.


 
Today, the hand soaps went 7 for $24.00 online, but in store they were still 6 for $24.00 so I grabbed 6--  three new pumpkin scents and three Halloween { PPW soap is $3.00 today} and I added in 6 new pumpkin scent pocketbacs and used a ten off of thirty coupon.



 
 
The hand creams are regularly priced $5.00 each and lately all have been on sale 3 for $10 but these two DELISH scented hand creams rang at $5.00 and she didn't over-ride the price so I used a free signature item coupon for a free AUTUMN full sized body Lotion. These scents are incredibly yummy and I love the Spice latte more I think. Its a sweeter scent where the PPW is a more nutty gourmand scent.  I will be grabbing more of these.

 
The travel sized signatures are 3 for $10  so I purchased this Harvest travel lotion,  Comfort travel lotion and Comfort spray and used a coupon for the free Comfort TMC.


 
This is the NEW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 2 in 1{ bubble bath and body wash} and it was priced at $16.50 for 16oz.  It smells divine! Everything you would expect PPW to smell like and more.  I know it may seem a bit pricey, but it is priced like other name brand { Philosophy} 2 in 1 products....and with coupons you can save a bit off of it.

 

 
And this is one of the two new nylon totes that are available.  I grabbed this one as there were only two and I loved the contrast of the black background. It was priced at $5.00. 
 
 
I got the 2 in 1, autumn tote bag and added in that Glittered Bats and Moon Wallflower unit and used a ten off of thirty coupon.
 
The new fall Bounceback coupons were in store and they are for a Free BODY CARE item with a value up to $14.00.  Remember it is body care and not just signature...so even True Blue Spa things count.  Also note it starts September 29th and will be valid through to November 2, 2014.

 
September 29th is a planned release of the new Signature Scent Wild Madagascar Vanilla...but as is everything, it is subject to change.
 
 
 
So that was my store visit.  I look forward to visiting this store again and checking out my local B&BW stores after they set the new to see what other goodies they find. 
 
I heard a candle sale may be coming for this Labor Day Weekend so visit my LITP facebook page to check for updates.