WELLNESS Purchase w/ Purchase Coming First Week Of November   *   Candle Day Is Just Around The Corner should be $9.95   *   Doorbuster Sales   *   Black Friday Sale Days Coming Soon   *   Candle Day Is Just Around The Corner   Black Friday Sale Days Coming Soon   *   Floorset: 10/14 for release 10/15 -- 10/18 for release 10/19 -- 10/21 for release 10/22 -- and 10/25 for release 10/26   *  

✨ADVENT Signups for early access begin Nov. 4, ahead of the calendar’s Nov. 16 release in stores and online. ✨ Candle Day Prediction $9.95 ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Floorset: 10/14 for release 10/15 -- 10/18 for release 10/19 -- 10/21 for release 10/22 -- and 10/25 for release 10/26 ✨ ✨

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bath & Body Works | Men's Fragrance Release Coming Soon | Suede, Bourbon, Teakwood, Noir and Ocean

After hearing there would be a "test" of new Men's Signature Body Care Fragrances soon I have been keeping an eye out ( and an ear ) for a hint of what the possible names could be for this new collection.

When I saw the new pocketbac SUEDE arrive, I knew it had to be one of the new names.  And today I found out the rest that we will see.

Coming Out  May 5th, 2017...
Men's Signature Fragrance Collection
Bourbon
Suede
Teakwood
Noir
Ocean

The Ocean and Noir are up for a redo I guess so they are included in the list of new.

Product Forms:
Ultra Shea Body Cream
Shower Gel
Cologne
Deodorizing Body Spray






As soon as I get photos I will update this posting...and if the new Men's Fragrances go wide instead of testing I will post it on my Facebook Page.

Ocean Pix Credit: @scaturbrain