Bath & Body Works | New Fragrance Found On Canada Marketing - Mid Summer Dream

Earlier today I was shown a piece of marketing for Canadian buyers for a new fragrance coming soon, and it was called - Mid Summer Dream.  

The scent notes on the card read: A dreamy blend of salted pear, fresh nectarine, and seaside lily.  This piece of marketing did not share a release date for the fragrance, nor did it state it was a Canadian release only so we can hope it will be part of a summer release in the states possibly for May or Semi-Annual Sale.  

The packaging is done with a perfect feel of beach side coloring and I am looking forward to smelling this to see if it is a redo of something we have had before or if it is a new fragrance.  As I find out more, I will continue to update and share.

My thanks to @bbwcanfan for sharing this marketing photo with me.