Bath & Body Works | New Fragrance Found On Canada Marketing - Berry Waffle Cone

Earlier today I was shown a piece of marketing for Canadian buyers for a new fragrance coming soon, and it was called - Berry Waffle Cone.
How Exciting!  To see another Home Fragrance item translate into a body care fragrance collection.  
 
I have my fingers crossed that this translation is a spot-on candle scent to body care fragrance.  Sometimes they don't always end up smelling like the candle with the same name.  I remember Sweater Weather didn't match well...even though the scent in body care was good...we expected it to be spot-on and it wasn't.

I am loving this label too.  Hard to see I know, but it looks to match the Summer Escape candle collection labels right down to the font used for lettering.  The Berry Waffle Cone Candle is also shown for that collection.  Earlier this week @sexysagluvssongz shared some of those summer escape candles found to be coming soon so we have a better look of what we are in store for.​  This clip art kind of label makes me wish we had a Summer Traditions Body Care Collection...like we have a Fall Traditions and Holiday Traditions selection.  Funny that we don't.

Seeing this match the candle collection got me thinking tonight...this Berry Waffle Cone ...could it be a single fragrance...or part of a summer collection of scents like we had last year.

And if so...I wonder what scents will they be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I hear more, I will post...and here's hoping this fragrance doesn't end up a Canadian release only like Be Joyful did.  Nah, they wouldn't do that...would they?

My thanks to @bbwcanfan for sharing this marketing photo with me. Coupon dated to begin May 10th.