Bath & Body Works | Week Of Sales For Mother's Day 2021


Early this morning I was shown a sale coming up for this weekend.  I thought it was what we will be seeing tomorrow, Saturday, May 1st, but after reviewing another list of promotions and having a friend reach out to tell me that all stores may not have the same sales...I found out more.

The Promo for Aromatherapy was All Aromatherapy Body Care, Buy 2 Get 2 Free.  Making them priced at half off.  I don't believe the Wellness Collection is considered as an aromatherapy collection, as it is part of the regular body care items and will not be part of this sale.

And I shared a bit of this information on Instagram, with the understanding that I won't share all of it at once.  Many stores are struggling to make their end of month sales goals and I don't want to cause them to do less because I spilled it all at once, or have the sales change.

There are some good things coming...some email (code required) exclusives, some are in-store promotions.  And I will add them here daily.

 

UPDATED: 

 

Sunday, 5/2

  • In-store and Online Aromatherapy Body Care (buy 2 get 2 free)
  • Email Exclusive - Single Wick Candles $6.50 (Code Hooray Online Required) In-store and Online


 

Monday, 5/3 - Tuesday, 5/4

  • In-Store Promo - Hand Soaps


Wednesday, 5/5  --- All stores will receive one case of Candle Day Bags to 
HOLD in the back room for the weekend promotion!!!


Thursday, 5/6

  • Email Exclusive - Body Lotion /  Body Cream Sale
  • Prep Candle Day Bags with crate and burn card and stage at front door at close of business.


Friday, 5/7 - Sunday, 5/9 

  • In-store Promo - Three Wick and Single Wick Candle Promotion
  • Candle Day bags for customers purchasing candles- while supplies last
  • Mother's Day Spring Tote Purchase With Purchase