Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2021

Bath & Body Works | New Clean Scent Single Wick Candles And Wallflowers

 


I have been seeing these candles and wallflowers all over social media for a few days now, and I am not sure if they are heading to all stores soon, or if these are just testing here and there.  But because they are something new I asked if I could share these great pics so everyone can get a look at them, even if we cannot buy them yet.  Thank you Reddit friend u/rosaestanli for allowing me to share your find.  

Wallflowers and Single Wick Candles:

  • Backyard Breeze - fresh geranium, orange blossom, and patchouli
  • Coconut and Cotton -  coconut, coastal breeze, and beach side cotton
  • Cozy Linen - lily of the valley petals, sweet orange, and cotton musks
  • Fresh Sheets - crisp citrus, clean lavender, and watery apple
  • Laundry Room Lemon - tart lemon, fresh air, and salted lemon grass
  • Morning Laundry - crisp apple, fresh melon, and water lilies
  • Rose Petals and Linen - rain kissed rose, soft cedar wood, and clean laundry
  • Wash and Fold - italian bergamot, juniper, and fresh musks