Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2021

Bath & Body Works | New Summer Candle Collection Coming Soon


When I shared the Canadian Bounce Back Coupon earlier showcasing the New Berry Waffle Cone Body Care Collection coming, it showed a blurry look at the Berry Waffle Cone Candle. Thanks to @_scentsgalore we have a better look at this upcoming candle and the rest of its collection.  I am guessing it is out in Atlanta, GA testing currently with so many people sharing them and Mercari sellers offering them.

I was told we should see these come for the rest of us for the May floor set.  

Summer Candles:

  • Berry Waffle Cone - sweet summer berries, golden waffle cone, creamy vanilla
  • Ice Cream Bar - glazed chocolate wafer, vanilla ice cream, graham cracker crunch
  • Juicy Pink Grapefruit - sugared pink grapefruit, juicy peach, fresh mango blossoms
  • Kiwi Starfruit Cooler - sweet starfruit, sparkling kiwi seltzer, splash of guava juice, lemon garnish
  • Summer Boardwalk - caramel glazed popcorn, warm taffy apples, salty sweet cream
  • Surf Shop - ocean side birch, sparkling waves, summer spruce, sage