Bath & Body Works | During International Fragrance Week: Celebrating Woman's History Month - Meet designer Taylor Scalzo!

Bath & Body Works | During International Fragrance Week:  Celebrating Woman's History Month - Meet designer Taylor Scalzo!

Women’s History Month Spotlight: Meet designer Taylor Scalzo! 
“Growing up I sort of struggled to embrace my feminine side and what it really meant to be a woman. Once I started designing, I was able to discover and express that part of myself. I hope that in the future women in the design industry have the space to move freely and express themselves.”​
Head to our Stories to learn more about Taylor, the empowering fragrance Butterfly, and the Bath & Body Works Foundation’s $200,000 donation in support of the American Chemical Society Scholars Program and the ACS Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Respect’s mission.