Bath & Body Works | Today's $4.95 Fragrance Mist Sale - My Purchases

With a store full of fragrances to choose from, I found myself a bit overwhelmed at all of those choices, and the lack of new fragrances I wanted to grab...namely the "Sophisticated" Ten.  Those Beveled packaged fine fragrance mist fragrances that we have been talking about since I posted about them more than a week ago ---- now unusually scattered around the country for some, not all, to try.  I was hoping that if they weren't in stores local to me, they would somehow end up online...as I think they will be...and I would try them that way.  In time I suppose.

Still wearing a mask has its pitfalls and one is the lack of smelling anything through it, when you are in a fragrance store...wanting to buy, well, fragrances.  The hacking and coughing session happening with a shopper in B&BW this morning made me want a full on hazmat suit...and to call 911 for her.  My town has been like a petri dish of one kind of ick or another.

I did grab the Dressed in White mist after trying it earlier in the week.  The package is pretty as well as the scent.  I passed on the Gingham Unstoppable, which I also tried this week, and the First Sight for my husband. The Unstoppable is a great scent, but not something I would reach for as a Signature scent.

Brightest Bloom was added to my bag to have on hand after I try the perfume mini once more.  If memory serves correctly, that blended well with my chemistry.  If not, I will exchange it for something else on my next visit.

Now for the Clean Routine scents. I tried the Musk in store, and by the time I got to the car I remembered why I stopped wearing Musk scents.  Gone are the days of Jovan Musk for Women from the big 80's that my body chemistry (and boys) adored.  Haha.   I will need to exchange that one. 

Apple Notes: apple, strawberry, rain.

Musk Notes: musk, mimosa flower, rice milk

Lavender Notes: lavender, jasmine, vanilla