Bath & Body Works | What Collaborations Could We See This Year? If Any - Halloween???

As I was sitting here getting the list ready for all of those new things we will see set soon, I was thinking about the Netflix Bridgerton Collaboration preview we've just had before its release later this month...and the talk that Bath and Body Works may be doing more collaborations.  I am not familiar with shows on Netflix, so I googled to see what else they offer.  I noticed the "Wednesday" show and thought of Halloween at Bath and Body Works and how some of the few things I saw on the preview trailer could work with the B for Halloween.  I am going to start watching it for more ideas.

This is only something I was thinking about so please do not start sharing that Tess said Netflix was doing a Halloween Collab....until we see what else they may do.  Haha.

 

Wallflower / Pocketbac Holder

Things Hand

Haunted House (Nevermore Academy)

Spider

Raven 

Nero Pet Scorpion

Rainbow Glass/ black and clear Spiderweb Window

Black Chair with Bow

Headless Academy Jacket with Shirt and Tie

Black Lace Dress 

Candelabra 

Roses without Roses

Wednesday Full Body or Head with Pigtails  

Brother Pugsly striped shirt

Midnight Black Cello

Typewriter

Family Car / Red Seat

Uncle Fester

Lurch

Black Umbrella

Crystal Ball


Body Care could be anything.

Nightshade Name - just not poisonous  haha

Black Dahlia

Neroli & Bergamot (things favorite hand sanitizer)