Bath & Body Works | Hand Sanitizer Pocketbac Refills Price Increase - March 6th - Sales Pricing 6 for $10

From the beginning of my purchases at Bath and Body Works I have always gravitated to the hand sanitizers as a add-on purchase to whatever else I was grabbing.  I love a cute label, great fragrance, and of course...clean hands.

I had a 1,000+ of the previous triangle-ish bottle style and thought, goodness...how quick they can add up and what other things I could have bought with THAT money... And I try to watch how many I toss into the bag since the July 2015 bottle design change.

Then the pandemic hit and sanitizers of any kind were hard to find and I was glad to have a small back up of bottles.  The prices went up, and the sales pricing went from 5 for $5.00 to 5 for $8.00.

Now it would seem, beginning tomorrow... March 6th, there will be new sales pricing added to the shelves and it is now 6 for $10.

Hopefully the $1.00 try it to believe it sales pricing is offered more often throughout the year because this dedicated shopper of those tiny one ounce bottles of alcohol is cutting back.