Bath & Body Works | Summer-like Feel Candle Collection Coming Soon

I am not sure when Candles that are noted as coming for Spring 3 will actually land, and when I saw these my first thought was, Yuck...and my second thought was are these for SAS in June???


You know, if you have been shopping the B for a long time when you see the cohesive look to collections you know they were thought out and planned...and then when we see those OTHER kinds of label marketing on products you think, " hmm, nope."

I am not a graphic artist...we know this.  But I think I can take a crayon, a colored pencil...a computer and come up with a bit better design.  Knowing I love a good photo label...lots of color and design these fall short for me.

Not seeing the actual candles in my hand yet, these were disappointing...especially the scroll handwriting names and logo to the off-looking watercolor backgrounds.

Summer Feel Watercolor Like Candle Collection:

Palo Santo and Vanilla - ocean color blue and white stripes with a greens and purple (olives?)

Sea Salt and Sails - ocean blue and white stripes with two royal blue fishes with spots

Santorini Coast - taupe brown and white stripes with a ceramic look tile in center 

Summer Rose Bud - pink and white  stripes label with rose in center 


Citrus Grove - golden gold washed look with label with greens and oranges  -  fleur de lis sideways scroll on sides

Oceanside Lavender - royal blue washed look label with a light purple look lavender logo fleur de lis sideways scroll on sides

Turquoise Waters -  white label with a blue wave in center  fleur de lis sideways scroll on sides

 Bronzed Sunset - pinkish washed look label with frond and pink shell logo and  fleur de lis sideways scroll on sides

Starfruit Sangria -  reddish orange washed look label with yellow star in center   fleur de lis sideways scroll on sides