Bath & Body Works | Everybunny Be Hoppy! Shea Infused Socks - Rewards Member App Promo $5.95



Bath and Body Works Rewards Member APP Promo on the Easter Shea Socks began Sunday, March 3rd!

This promo was to last through 3/11 and it never made it through day one.  Shea socks are such a popular item, and I guess the supply of them for this promo offering was not substantial enough for the online and in store purchases.....especially when the limit was 24 per customer.  I did not make it into a store on Sunday, nor did I remember that the promo started then so I did miss getting a pair online.  I was told my store, like many others in the area only received six pairs.

Honestly, that is such a missed opportunity for the store to hit sales goals with not having enough of the product to draw shoppers in.  I hope that there are other socks promos coming this year and getting some Halloween themed socks would be awesome!!!  Hint, Hint BBW.

 


Bunny and Chick Shea-infused Socks

 

What it does: keeps your toes toasty and pampered.

Why you'll love it:

  • Infused with the good stuff (shea butter)
  • Super soft with non-skid grips
  • Perfect for gifting
  • Machine washable