Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2025

Bath & Body Works | Could We See This Come Out For Summer 2025??? - Tomato Girl

Last September I shared a bunch of trademarked names that didn't show up as of yet...and today with a bit of time to spare, I am going through the list of saved names to see if anything could be considered for any upcoming releases.

First up on my list was TOMATO GIRL   

I did some research on this odd, but interesting name found last year and I had come to find it was a thing.  Who knew?  While shopping in my TJMaxx store this afternoon I do see some European influences of both Home Decor and Clothing in the offerings.  I am a fool for Destination collections --- and if Bath and Body Works can take me there...under any sort of name...I will grab my passport and follow along.

Do I think It is possible?  Yes.  How will they pull off this feel....I am sure they will give it their best try.  And NO, I don't think it is all about tomatoes....haha...

Google the name, and check out all of the information available...



 9/21/24

REPOST: Bath and Body Works Public Trademark Name - Archive 2024 Tomato Girl

I had to look this up as to what it could mean...because I was hoping it wasn't the Tomato on the Vine Candle again. Found earlier this summer, adding to archive it.

Google Source:
The tomato girl trend is all about embracing the themes of a romantic European summer, which in, most cases, is very reminiscent of the tomato itself: bold, vibrant and delicious

Who doesn't love thoughts of a European Summer?

If and when something comes of this, I will post updates.