Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Bath & Body Works | A Trip Down The GINGHAM Road Of Fragrances

I have been going through the boxes holding my travel size items today; a reminder of what is next to use up and I came across the Gingham container of fragrances.  Every season we seem to get another new version of Gingham some time around May (Mother's Day) - June  (Semi-Annual Sale) - or during National Gingham Day, Week, or Month.  I made a list from memory of all of the Gingham's I could think of and in checking my container, these are what I have left body care wise.  I still have candles and hand soaps.


 

 

I am hoping that we get Gingham Vibrant back some time as it was my favorite of those newer releases.

What I would love to see is a Gingham Festive or a Gingham Holiday Collection ???? --- something holiday ish.... with notes that once you smell it you say  YES!!!!! that is a perfect holiday scent...not so much perfume, not so much gourmand, something perfectly (almost that great room spray scent you say this would be a great body care collection....you know what I mean) Holiday -ish....maybe bring back a Frosted Tree scent but for the body.

(or a Holiday Collection of Gingham Gourmand Branded Scents) Gingham Bakery??? ---- Gingham Gingerbread.... Gingham Gingersnap...Gingham Sugar Cookie...etc.

 

Gingham Autumn (gingham Falling Leaves??)  Gingham Summer???  Gingham Haunted Nights (Haunted Gingham) , Gingham Hallows...Gingham Pumpkin (Patch)....Gingham Dreams...Gingham Clouds....Gingham Woods ( make it twilight woods again...who doesn't miss the whole TWILIGHT WOODS!!! posts all over social) Ha ha....

----

Gingham

Gingham All American

Gingham Fresh

Gingham Glow

Gingham Gorgeous 

Gingham Heart of Gold.

Gingham Hero.

Gingham Legend.

Gingham Love.

Gingham Unstoppable

Gingham Vibrant


Here

Here 

Here 

Here 

Here 

Even a Gingham Genius!   But it's not so much a genius when you ask questions...trust me. 

Sorry, even though I’m a genius I don’t have an answer to that question. Try another question.πŸ˜•


Bath & Body Works | To Launch Generative AI FRAGRANCE FINDER

trademark found in October 2024



Edited to add the Gingham All American, I k new it was coming prior to the posting but didn't want to add it until I posted the Summer Archive.