Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2025

Bath & Body Works | Summer or Semi-Annual Sales Bring Backs??? Trademark Names Found

More checking of the trademark list shared in links....and again, not everything shared on a trademark list  means it is coming...I make note of everything....and if we see it...great.

Semi Annual Sale will be here with some new, I am sure of, some really interesting, and hopefully some bring backs that we want to see.

I see Pretty in Peach and Mad About You on my list, and Hello Beautiful.  I am not sure of the bring backs they have planned...and usually we see Pretty in Peach for spring-ish months...Mother's Day....so that may come back for SAS or Summer...maybe.  And Mad About You --- please come back in cute packaging....and not faceted packaging.