Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2026

Bath & Body Works BODY CARE: SPRING 1/2/3 List

 BODY CARE πŸ’™Online Exclusives

I will add the scent notes (Brazilx2) and the release dates for Spring 2 and 3 when I finish adding all of the products for each Spring release in the next posts.



SPRING 1

Always Fleur

Eau de Coconut

Hello Happiness

Love Unleashed

Pink Obsessed

Salted Shorelines


Gingham Love πŸ’™

Saltwater Breeze πŸ’™


Covered In Roses

Rose

Men's After Dark

Men's Nocturnal Rose

Warm Musk

Fruity Musk

Fresh Musk

Sweetheart Cherry

Strawberry Shortcake



Life Inside the Page

SPRING 2

Butterfly refresh

Dollhood πŸ’™


Dreaming of Rio

Viva Brazil

Waikiki Beach Coconut

Passionfruit and Banana Flower πŸ’™

Pink Pineapple Sunrise



SPRING 3

Cherry Blossom πŸ’™

Carrot Charm πŸ’™

Dressed in White πŸ’™

Off The Vine πŸ’™

Crafted Cognac

Peach Blossom & Nectar

Orange & Ginger Aroma 

Forever Cherry Blossom


🌳