✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨

Thursday, June 18, 2026

Bath & Body Works Second Semi Annual Sale Purchase


My second visit to the store.  I wanted these on Monday but forgot about them and the inventory is off to do a BOPIS order so I had to wait for this visit.  I liked these lip glosses and wanted the carry case so for the $12 and change cost it made each item around $4.  The lip case was prepriced in the packaging at $9.95/

I sprayed the Lemon Pomegranate Cream spray on me in store, and it hardly smelled by the time I got to the car.

The only Mystery Duck Bags remaining were the Unicorn duck.

Is it Fall Yet?