Bath & Body Works | New "Easter" Candle Coming Soon - Love Every Bunny ( Sweet Carrot Cake )

This certainly isn't new, I know.  The candle has been out on Mercari for sometime now being sold by those who had access to it from back rooms first, then in select stores when it was set early.  All stores should be setting the Easter table in a few days now after Valentine's Day, and hopefully those of us who are not visiting the stores can grab one online.

I was sent this peek at the boxes these came in some time ago...as I am still catching up with all of the photos and info on my phone just now... so I wanted to get it posted for those who loved the fall scent "pumpkin" carrot cake candle.  I still have one candle from when it was a test candle and I liked it enough to grab a second one now.

 



 










 

 

There are three labels for candles for Easter 2021.

  • Let's Get Eggcited -Marshmallow Fluff - fluffy marshmallow, creamy vanilla, sweet cream
  • Love Every Bunny - Sweet Carrot Cake - sweet cream cheese frosting, fluffy carrot cake, cinnamon spice
  • Happy Easter - Tutti Fruitti Jelly Beans - sweet jelly beans, mixed berries, sugared lemon

 

 

If I buy any I think I will be getting this one over the others, right now.  I am curbing my want of owning every holiday candle to be part of a collection that is already overflowing.

Also note: This Love Every Bunny candle is is available in a three-wick version with Sweet Carrot Cake scent , and a single wick version with Strawberry Pound Cake scent.

There is also a single wick Happy Easter Candle in The Perfect Spring scent.

Plus, Matching hand soaps!


photo credit mercari seller candlejunkie123