Bath & Body Works | Cinnamon Donut Swirl - Fine Fragrance Mist

For those talking about the Cinnamon Donut Swirl Fine Fragrance Mist and its NOT being in the red bins for Semi-Annual Sale...remembering I made note of something I saw and talked about on my June 4th Notes.....

I have no idea if the mist was ever made.  The absence of it from the mock up photo showed us just what we should see in stores...and we did.  Two forms of that fragrance.  A body lotion and shower gel.  That being said, it is not odd that we see those mock up photos, and other scents in a collection end up online exclusives...never seen in a photo....but online.

My mentioning the fragrance mist came about because I read the name on a list complete with a product number...so I wondered could it show up as a online exclusive.  I did not post a photo of the Cinnamon Donut Swirl Fine Fragrance Mist.  I would not hold something back like that when I know there is interest.

If that mist was scrapped...we won't see it...and will have only those two forms offered.  But this photo is to show I did not make up a mist that never existed.  It did...on paperwork.