Bath & Body Works | "Thinking Out Loud" Lists - Summer, Fall, And Halloween - Upcoming Fragrances 2022

I am currently doing a little Bath and Body Works "thinking out loud " regarding some upcoming Body Care fragrances I know of.  These thoughts have come about because while I was organizing the floor set timing post I shared yesterday, I thought about those store fragrance lists the workers use to assist customers and notes of scents that are coming out for Summer 3.

Here is what I shared back in May from that list... 

 Body Care Fragrance Arriving Summer 3

  • Blueberry Sugar Pancakes
  • Champagne Apple and Honey
  • Denim and Daisies
  • Enchanted Candy Potion
  • Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
  • Pink Berry Clouds
  • Poppy
  • Sun-Washed Citrus
  • Wicked Vanilla Woods

As I go through it, only a few are new fragrances.  Poppy, and Enchanted Candy Potion.  I remarked when I first saw that Enchanted Candy Potion name, I assumed it would be for Halloween --- and it is.  I also put a note after the name on a list as could it be WCA?...Winter Candy Apple.  I have not seen the notes yet so I don't know if it is...and my thoughts of it possibly being that scent come from years past  (2011 photo below) Halloween scent, Black Candy Apple.  I am looking forward to seeing, and smelling whatever Enchanted Candy Potion turns out to be.

 

We could see Wicked Vanilla Woods again for Halloween, if its name on the most recent in store card is any indication.  For Halloween, I know of...

Travel Size Fragrances:

  • Ghoul Friend
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
  • Vampire Blood

 Full Size Fragrances:

  • Wicked Vanilla Woods
  • Enchanted Candy Potion

I have shared photos of the New Signature scent coming ---  Poppy, and I am interested in seeing those notes.  The packaging looks pretty so I hope the scent is as well. There was a new candle name, Midnight Amber Glow, and I am wondering if it is a Fall Signature scent...so could there be a F22 new signature fragrance collection it belongs to?  

Making note of that trademarked names I saw a few months ago, Dream Bright...could come out as a Signature fragrance.  Perhaps Holiday time?   

That's it for now.  When I know of confirmed scents, I will post.