Bath & Body Works | Today's Blog Notes: June 3rd, 2022

Today's Notes:

  • Late, last night, I started the post pages for the Semi-Annual price points, but with struggling to see everything then, I will add the information  to those pages today.  There are a few different price points that we will see at the start of the sale...and if you are familiar with the sale, you will remember that items start out at one price for a day or so...then they go up.  Buy what you want when you see it, and don't worry so much how low it COULD GET.  You may miss out on something.
  • I will add the scents that are coming to those price points, but not the entire list of forms that will be there.  Keep in mind, not all stores may have all forms available for the sale so it is just too time consuming to list every scent with every item. As I list, I will make note if say, the perfume of a scent falls under a different price point.  
  • I have seen over thirty photos of the new candle names I shared.  Including the Halloween.  I will be adding them to posts when I figure out how I want to do that. When I asked that screen shot lists not be used on one post, only a link to the post --- screen shots were taken, shared everywhere, and I was mocked, called thin-skinned and playing the victim again.  Typical commenting from an expected source. When I add them, I will post that they are there, and so far they look great.