Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale Day One Purchases - June 11th, 2022

I arrived at my Bath and Body Works store about a half hour before opening.  I ran an errand before getting there and I didn't think I would be that early, but I was okay with hanging out in front of the store.  As the song Night Fever by the Bee Gees played over the mall speakers, I found myself enjoying that oldie wanting to dance but settled on singing along and tapping my feet in time with the blinking lights on the  Duckie poster in the window.



Perusing the tables through glass windows, everything inside looked awesome.  You could see the hard work these girls put into converting that store in such a short time.

The 75% off tables had many different fragrances to chose from.  I own most of them so it was a pass for me.  The holiday scents were tempting...but I think it is because fall and holiday are my two favorite times to shop here.  I passed on the holiday because I still have too much to use.  I did grab three of the mists in the Fun Fair collection and passed on the body lotions, and shower gels for all four.


I saw one Easter bag left high on the blue cabinet shelf, and thought it is a cute bag to have when giving a pick me up kind of gift bag.  And on the cart filled with 75% off Hand Sanitizer items ---I grabbed only one Eucalyptus Spearmint Spray Sanitizer.

There were a few pedestals to chose from and lots of Easter decor pieces on the 75% off table. I passed on the Pineapples, Flamingos, and the Mermaid holders.  I am thinning out such big items and while tempting as they are...I am keeping to the thought of what can I use more than one month. And while I love the light up globes, pedestals and such, their lasting power as far as the motors cause me to decline.  Years ago that Snowman Snow Globe with the tealight candle indentation on the glass globe cost me a bunch of money for two.....only to have them turn rusty inside not even a month later before I even used them.  I should have returned them then but never did ---another monument to wasted money.  What I do love is the large and small version of the Slatkin and Co. ceramic white pineapple candle holders I grabbed years ago.  For me, they are classic.  No bells and whistles...add a candle, or not....they are beautiful.

To those who check out my Mercari and have been helping me de-stash, y'all are greatly appreciated.

What I have not been selling off gets donated...and I would have loved to see the look on the persons face who opened up the donation bag and found 15 of my new Home Worx candles inside.  I think I have only three Home Worx used a bit candles left on Mercari.

Speaking of candles, my store had one holiday candle on the table of $11.95 candles...Christmas Cider...and when it was price checked, it rang up $11.95.  Not a bad price, but I passed on that as well.  There were no 75% off candles anywhere.

While I did not buy a lot on this first day only because I own so much already, I grabbed a few things I wanted and left happy with my purchase.  Today is only day one of a sale that will last for a few weeks. I am sure there will be something else to haul in the days to come.

I hope you are enjoying Semi-Annual Sale where you are...and I look forward to seeing what you find.