Bath & Body Works | Today's Blog Notes: June 4th, 2022

 Today's Notes:

  • The first thing to note is regarding the Fun Fair Body Care scent Cinnamon Donut Swirl.  Remember when I shared the paperwork and it showed that fragrance as coming in Body Lotion and Shower Gel only.  There IS a fine fragrance mist noted as coming...just not shown on those mock up sheets.  So it has me wondering why it was listed in one place and not another?  It could be that it comes out as an ONLINE ONLY???  Late Arrival? Or Not Coming At All. Usually on the paperwork I share with photos, anything that is Online Only is not shown...yet we end up finding them online later as a OE.  I will continue to look for any other missing forms listed now...and not shown then...and add it to today's notes.
  • I have been adding photos to the Summer 3 / Fall Preview (F1) post I made.  If you have not been checking in on it, I will add pics and scents notes to that page to keep it updated.  I have not yet added the Halloween pics.
  • When I have a moment, I will make a post that shows the timeline of some of the newness coming.  Years ago I started adding the SU, F, H, SP, in front of the years to keep track of the collections coming out for my blogging purposes...so when SAS comes and I see it on the paper like H19...I would know what item it was from holiday 2019.  Lately, everyone is talking about the seasons and it is a bit confusing to know if the f22 is fall one, or fall preview.  I share the information as I get it, and for those who don't read the blog often...those timeline posts get lost in everything.  I will make a post that should help.
  • I added some new, wallflowers that are coming yesterday in case you missed them.  By the way BFS as the collection name means bought for sale.  
  • The SAS posts will get updated sometime today.  It was my plan to get it done yesterday but that never happened.