Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale 2022 Price Reduction - 75% Off Almost Everything Sale

There were plenty of shoppers in my Bath and Body Works store yesterday...and how could there not be?  It was markdown day and many of the tables now had 75% off signs on them with fragrance filled bins below.  If you were looking to grab this springs newest, and bestest fragrances, now is your time.


I wanted to see for myself what treasures awaited and while I left without purchasing anything, it was a pleasant sight to see people with blue mesh bags waiting to be checked out.

There hasn't been candles at reduced prices to go lower for sometime so I was not disappointed in finding a 75% off candle table.  I hardly purchased a candle all season so far.  I still want to clear out my candle cabinet of excess so if it wasn't a must buy scent, I didn't buy.  My store did set these White Barn Candles. 

The shelf with room sprays had some newness added to it. Again, I am still working on using up the room sprays I still have...goodness these cans last so long.

I think my only purchase from the Semi Annual Sale this time were the three new Fun Fair Mists, and the Strawberry Scoop hand sanitizer mist.  Nothing was purchased online either.  Between inflation and  spring/summer cleaning and de-stashing so much, my focus is what I have, what I am selling off or donating...and the upcoming Halloween items.