Bath & Body Works | Today's Notes: June 25th

Today's Notes:

  • I have been adding new photos to some of the existing posts so if you have not yet checked them out, you may want to see what was added.
  • I will be making a post of all of the new we will see coming in order as they should arrive.  Granted, some stores have begun adding Summer 1 candles to the walls and floor.  Not all stores have yet, so if yours didn't, don't worry...they are coming.
  • I did remove the PO Box Address from both blogs, after 22 years of using it. July is the last month I will have access to it.  And for my friend who mailed me a Christmas card in December...no lie...they just found it last week and put it in my box.  Thank you for the beautiful note inside.
  • New Online Friday - Wild Honeysuckle Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Fragrance notes: fresh honeysuckle, freesia and white woods.