Bath & Body Works | Today's Notes: June 26th

Today's Notes:

  • February 25th Post mentioned the noise making brown puppy with a bone pocketbac would be coming soon and I had looked for this little guy since then in stores.  Today I noticed it posted online $12.95 as an online exclusive.  I haven't been checking the online site daily, and with not visiting the store daily as I once did...I don't know how long it was on site.  Posting this now for those who wanted it and could not find it.
  • Also - the Birthday Cake and Cupcake pocketbac holders I shared photos of on February 25th did hit some stores right before Semi-Annual Sale, but not all.  Not mine anyway.  So they too could be later deliveries like the purple Butterfly Cosmetic bag was.  



  • There has been some talk about the use of the post consumer recycled plastic bottles giving the product inside an off white, grey, or yellow tint to it.  While it may be unnerving to see varying shades of white on a clear lotion bottle on the store shelf, the company assures its customers that the product inside the bottle is fine.  In the next few years, all plastics used will be recycled materials. 
  • I added new info to my latest post so be sure to visit and see what else has been added.
  • With more reductions rumored to start tomorrow in stores, you may want to see if something you have been holding off on getting is now priced lower...possibly to 75% off
  • As always, my heartfelt thanks for stopping by.