Bath & Body Works | Friday The 13th Sales - $10 Off Candles, $2.95 Wallflower Refills, and 50% Off Halloween

The candles were $10 off today in store ---- noticing the signage as I ran past the front of the store on the way to grab a Subway Hoagie.  I didn't check my email before I left for errands but the signage did entice me to wander in to see if there was anything I must get.  My store looked great, and plenty full of products to choose from.

Halloween went 50% off too with the email code and it included that last collaboration of items left in store as well.  I wasn't interested in any of those items, but I did grab another skeleton cosmetic backpack, and the last two mini Halloween totes.  I tossed in one of each Halloween Pocketbacs and a new, black holder.  $24 and change later I was back in pursuit of my hoagie.

Wallflower bulbs were also on sale, but I didn't need any of those...but it was a good price point.

 

 

Some of the fall hand soaps in cartons I saw in store today.  I still haven't ever purchased these, or got them with my rewards.  With the hundreds of bottles of soaps I have now, I think I am really a marketing label driven shopper...and it isn't so much the pricing on the cartons.  Or the eliminating excess waste of plastics concepts.

When my clear, three stacked Halloween Pumpkins Hand Soap holder from a hundred years back that holds my Dawn Dish Detergent on the sink gets emptied out, I refill that.  But when my hand soaps bottles get empty, I toss them out and grab a new one...with a label befitting my mood and/or season.  I know there are a few Holiday themed Carton Refills coming, but even those I would pass on.  These labels are nice in person, if you like refills.

 






Even the Single Wick Candles were included.