Bath & Body Works | Today's Store Visit Purchases - Holiday '24 - Mr. Claus, Penguins, And A Village

In keeping with shopping my local store, to keep my local store, I grabbed these few things today.  The Village Candle Pedestal was offered yesterday, online for the one-day sneak peek Holiday Cheer preview, but I passed on getting it there...and yes it cost more in store with out the buy 1 get 1 free sale.  $19.95 I believe.


 

The extra penguin ($7.95) is perfect for my Auntie, because it reminds me of how Glam she is at 85!...and the Santa Beard I guess I will keep for myself.  I find that Santa ($6.95), and the Mrs. Claus odd not being a full pocketbac holder, but instead this dangle version of pieces. Dangle pieces sets up more areas not strong enough to support the wear that will happen.  And on the Mrs. Claus version...yes I agree, the scarf looks like a mustache..... ha ha 

I will add a pocketbac refill to the Santa to see how it looks and add the pic.