Bath & Body Works | Introducing Platinum - Fall 3 Fragrance Collection Release Today Online

Bath & Body Works | Introducing Platinum - Fall 3 Fragrance Collection Release Today Online

 


Bath and Body Works released their newest fragrance collection - Platinum - online today, ahead of the September 30th Fall 3 release.

My store had the table set up yesterday when I stopped in to see what Holiday was put out.  I didn't take the time then to go through all of the pieces that were available...I only grabbed a quick, blurry ha ha, photo of the table and moved onto the Holiday items.  I will check them out more on Friday.

On Monday, I grabbed the $8 Mini Perfume Mist at cash wrap along with spray on me to test it out.  More often than not, I am grabbing the mini perfume mists for new releases rather than a full collection of forms.  With so many fragrances releasing monthly, I don't want to build up a collection like I once had, and then had to de-stash.


Fall 3 Platinum Body Care Collection-

What it smells like: a mesmerizing vibe you can't help but be drawn to.

Fragrance notes: sparkling bergamot, silver blooms and patchouli musk.

  • Body Lotion
  • Body Cream
  • Travel Body Cream
  • Body Wash
  • Travel Body Wash
  • Moisturizing Body Wash
  • Fine Fragrance Mist 
  • Travel Fine Fragrance Must
  • Diamond Shimmer Mist
  • Travel Diamond Shimmer Mist
  • Exfoliating Body Scrub
  • Glowtion Body Butter
  • EDP -Light Up Presentation Box
  • Mini Perfume Mist
  • Three Wick Candle
  • Single Wick Candle 
  • Hand Cream