Bath & Body Works | New Fall3 Aroma Fashion Spa & Mineral Stone Spa Body Care Collections In Store Today!

Bath & Body Works | New Fall3 Aroma Fashion Spa & Mineral Stone Spa Body Care Collections In Store Today!

I peeked in my Bath and Body Works mall store today on my way to Subway for lunch and I saw more newness out - so in I went.  The store was jammed with shoppers for the $4.95 Moisturizer Sale - and why not...that is a great price on what is offered.  Think Holiday Gift Giving.

There were lines of women with full...I mean Full...blue mesh bags filled with moisturizer products, while other women scanned the walls and tables for the new.

I couldn't think of anything I wanted/needed at that moment so I grabbed a few photos and left.  The AROMA Fashion Spa and Mineral Stone Spa were out but I forgot to spray myself to test them.  Next Time.

 


Fall 3 AROMA Fashion Spa Body Care

AROMA Cedarwood Sauna- Eucalyptus Patchouli - black bottle, white cedarwood name, gold sauna and accents, wood look panel with aroma logo on it.

 
 
AROMA Mineral Stone Spa - Iris Violet -light cream bottle, black mineral name, silver stone spa name and accents, stone look panel with aroma logo on it.
 
Available In:
Body Wash Foam Bath
Moisturizing Body Lotion
Essential Oil Mist
Ultimate Hydration Body Cream