Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2025

HAPPY NATIONAL Lipstick Day!


Bath & Body Works | HAPPY NATIONAL Lipstick Day 2025!   

July 29th is National Lipstick Day and being a lover of all things lippies, I stopped in Bath and Body Works this morning to grab a few more of the Lip Oil offerings.  I bought two more of the Vampire Blood Lip Oil in the Halloween packaging, and gave in and grabbed that teeny, tiny heart Strawberry Pound Cake Lip Oil.  
I am not sure how much product is actually in that tiny heart, but the lip oil feels and tastes great on the lips.

They were priced $3.95 today on an email exclusive sale promo.