Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2025

Fall 1 Floor Set Finds - Strawberry Pound Cake Mini Heart Lip Oil

 Bath & Body Works | Fall 1 Floor Set Finds - Strawberry Pound Cake Mini Lip Oil

Very, very tiny heart lip oils $12.95...like Teeny.

I grabbed the Vampire Blood Lip Oil instead at checkout when I saw it roll next to the candle I got...and wasn't sure how it is going to come out.  Ha Ha.












👄What it tastes like: the sweet, airy treat you love.

Flavour notes: sparkling citrus, golden shortcake, juicy strawberry, ruby red raspberry and whipped vanilla cream. Found on CA site $14.95/ $12.95 US


👄What it does: leaves your lips feeling nourished, soft and shiny.

Why you'll love it: it's infused with the good stuff (coconut oil).


👄INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile minérale), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Flavor (Aroma), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Neotame, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Sorbitan Oleate, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.




#bathandbodyworks  #fall   #lipoil