Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2025

New Fall '25 Fragrance BOOK LOFT - Fine Fragrance Mist Different Shades Of Pink Colors

The New Book Loft Fine Fragrance Mist arrived at my store, and I stopped by today to check it out.  

The first thing I noticed about the spray was the two different shades of pink some of the bottles had for the fluid inside.  Interesting.

There wasn't a tester out yet for it, so I asked if they would be making one.  The sales associate came back to me after spraying a paper tester strip for me to smell.  Because my chemistry is picky when it comes to fragrance, I asked if I could try it on my wrist.  From the first spray to dry down, this scent was good.

With a new Fall Fragrance drop, you will definitely need a tester -- and you should try it for yourself when you visit.