Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2025

Bath & Body Works New Holiday Pocketbac Refills Online Today

Bath & Body Works New Holiday Pocketbac Refills Online Today 

I saw the New Dazzling Diamond Pocketbac shown as available online (and in-store) today along with a few Holidays Pocketbacs.  

Because I won't be able to get to the store yet, I was going to place a BOPIS order.  The website was not cooperating.at all.  Every time I added the pocketbac refills that were showing as available for my store they added them to pick-up then switched to unavailable.   I added a few other things and they too, disappeared. The pocketbacs were ringing in the store, and it could be possible that they are part of the 10/20 release or 10/27 release so they won't allow the BOPIS today.  I will wait to get to the store to grab them later this week.