Yes! The New Aroma Has Been On My LIST As Something New Coming Out for a while ~!
I had mentioned some of the New Fall 2 products would launch in stores today (8/13/26) as part of the first of a few sets we will have to get all of the Fall 2 out. And seeing all of the new was a sensory overload for sure. I didn't plan to buy anything, and hubby kept asking do I need a bag with every raise of a candle jar lid or spritz of a tester fragrance. No quickly turned to yes -- and the bag grew so heavy I couldn't hold my phone for pics and sniffs. Ha--ha.
I will be back in store for more in depth looks on Monday when the collab launches, and better photos.
There wasn't time for me to smell the two new Aromas today, but they are on the list.
By 8/24/26 -- we should see all that Fall 2 offers.





