✨Fall 2 ✨ New Out 8/13 & 8/24 ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/28? ✨

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Bath & Body Works Website Changes Noticeable Today (8/26/26) Fall 2

I check out the website first thing daily and I noticed that we now have a ticker tape running across the header of the site.  Canada had this for a while, and I wondered when it would be for North America.  

The detail on sales is now a drop down posting rather than a square box.  

And the feel of the layout is also different how it flows when scrolling.

A new Footer has the New Logo.

There is a box to tick if you only want to shop in store BOPIS, which, I guess helps you know what your store has.  My stores inventory is off at times, and a cycle count can't fix it if it's not there to fix.