✨Fall 2 ✨ New Out 8/13 & 8/24 ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/28? ✨

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Bath & Body Works The Reserve Collection Online - Fall 2



A Few Personal Thoughts: Regardless of where the products are placed in the store for display, I felt like it should have included a few other things to complete the exclusive feel I thought they were going for.  Accessories kinds of things.  Be it a tray, socks, bathrobe, slippers, a throw, ...something!   Fill in the emptiness of the showcasing of this collection.

And I don't care for the pink color in the collection.  Pink is great, many like pink, I get it.  The other colors feel very organic, and fluid, and HOME...then there is Pink.  I would have liked the green more if it was the dapple speckled jar tone like the blue, ivory and brown. 

I have not seen the reeds in person, nor smelled them, and I am only accustomed to liquid fluid and bamboo reeds, so this is new to me.  But not new enough to buy a matching vessel to stick the dry reeds into.  Very expensive $30.