✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Bath & Body Works Holiday New With Unlimited Possibilities

I shared on Insta some of my finds from years ago selling Avon and one of them was the tiny jewelry pins and pendants filled with concentrated parfum solid balm fragrance.  I compared the antique products I have saved over all of the years (that still smell great) with those finds from Philosophy parfum solids I have bought in Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, and Pure Grace fragrances.  

Just a concentrated solid balm of fragrance, perfect to put into a purse or pocket to add a bit of fragrance refreshening to pulse points when needed.

Wouldn't it be great --- to have something.... similar coming from a brand we love?  To have that little extra bit of touchup at any time, at your fingertips, without the need for a mist?  No really.... wouldn't it.  😊 πŸͺ„