✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Bath & Body Works Peanut Butter & Jolly Single Wick Candle - Hmm, Yes, Please!

Bath & Body Works Peanut Butter & Jolly Single Wick Candle - Hmm, Yes, Please!

Single Wick Candles are slowly becoming my favorite thing to use my rewards on.  My fragrance cabinet/closet is loaded up with all of the newness, and the oldness, and while I am waiting for something spectacular to show up, I am grabbing the newness --- in wax.  

Good for adding to a gift basket, or burning on a random Wednesday, my collection of both florals and gourmands in candles is making my home smell great.

I hope this little guy has friends because I am ready to Snack the Halls --- Candle style.