✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨

Friday, October 2, 2026

Bath & Body Works Today's 50% Off Store Purchase Fall 3


The lip care was purchased today at the 50% off price.  I had trouble getting the BOPIS order for the lip products to work, and when I walked into the store to grab one hand soap purchased, I saw that there was a sale and grabbed them then.  

I wanted to not purchase too many hand sanitizer holders that light up anymore --- you know that the batteries now don't last very long as the batteries from years ago did.  I still have the old triangle style holders pre-2015 that are battery light up and they STILL WORK all of these years later.  But the polar bear and dog were cute...and here we are.  I think I have sanitizer refills that will match.






 Thanks for Reading.