Friend to Friend | Helping little Blaine

July 1, 2014

I was sitting here this morning with half closed eyes from a lack of sleep in the heat last night doing what I always do in the morning.  Look at the Bath and Body Works online site to see what is new.
As I was compiling my blog of new pictures, a friend from Facebook and Instagram  loveforlushncandles stopped by and asked me if I could help her with something.

I am happy to oblige.

First, let me get this link posted:

http://www.gofundme.com/blainsfrenectomy

 
This beautiful child is Kellies son Blaine and right now Kellie and Blaine need a little bit of help in getting Blaine a much needed procedure.
 
We all have had this time in our lives when everything that can go wrong...DID go wrong.  And being a parent of a small child the hardest thing to face is the struggle to give our child everything they need when times are tough.
 
But we do what we need to do, even if its asking the assistance of strangers.
 
So that is what Kellie is doing....
 
And I am happy to assist her with this by posting this link to the Go Fund Me site and by asking my friends who visit my page daily to take a moment out of their day to read the Blaine's story and remember how young he is.....he is only two.
 
Times are tight for all of us I know....Maybe if we all gave one dollar $1.00 (more would be great too)  we could get him the much needed procedure now to save him from struggling in the future.
 
I thank you so much for stopping by and reading about Blaine.  Please visit Kellies Instagram page for more information on this and on a Raffle Basket she is currently doing.