Bath & Body Works | VIP Tote | Fall 2014 | online today

July 21, 2014

At 1pm today I received my exclusive access of the new Bath and Body Works Fall VIP Tote.

I am not sure if I am going to order it today or wait to see it arrive in stores on Wednesday.  The trouble for me is the stores have had the same old, same old for weeks now and there isn't anything I want to buy.....  Maybe those off white pumpkins online....

The bags I usually gift to my sisters, and the contents this time are a miss for me since I can't wear neither Beautiful Day nor Mad About You.  Both lovely fragrances...just not with my chemistry,

I know they can be exchanged....but I would like something fall-ish so I will think about this....but I wanted to make sure it was posted.
The purr-fect treat for fragrance fans! Inside this flirty feline-print tote, you'll find fresh fruit and floral fragrances in the world's best formulas, from our ultra-nourishing All New Signature Collection to our clean-rinsing Gentle Foaming Hand Soap.
 
Plus, a special strap on our luxurious mesh sponge coordinates with the bag to keep you stylin' from shower to street!
 
 •Includes Beautiful Day Body Lotion (8 oz),
Shower Gel (10 oz),
Fine Fragrance Mist (8 oz);
Mad About You Travel Size Body Lotion (3 oz), Shower Gel (3 oz), Fine Fragrance Mist (3 oz);
 
Farmstand Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 oz);
True Blue Spa Hand Cream (1 oz);
 
and a White Mesh Shower Sponge with cheetah-print strap
 
•Tote measures 15.5"L x 4.5"W x 12"H •Please note: Tote offer is not combinable with any other shipping or percentage/dollar off promotion. Gift Cards, Gift Wrap Services, Taxes & Shipping & Handling charges do not qualify toward minimum purchase requirement