Bath & Body Works | Black Friday Buy 3 Get 3 Free Sale & Give Love Purchase With Purchase Box

​With so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wanted to get to Bath and Body Works at opening to check that off of my list first. 

 

 

I was debating on what items I would get to spend the $40 to qualify for the Give Love Box, and everything I wanted was either sold out, or didn't arrive yet.  So it became much more simple.  Buy the Glittered Royal Bear single wick holder (which I will adorn) and something else to make up the difference, and buy the box.

I have passed up on buying the glittered ceramics because of the care they will require.  There is a chance the glue that attached the glitter will yellow and yellow the piece ( we saw that last year shared on social media ) , and the piece will attract dust on the glitter.  

While scrolling on Instagram at night when I can't sleep, I saw some bears updated and I loved the look of them, making me want to update it for my extra bedroom.

During my store visit on Monday, I didn't get the Raspberry Sugar lotion to the Merry Christmas travel collection, and that $6.50 added to the $34.95 cost of the Royal Bear was perfect to use my $10 off of $40 coupon on.

I noticed that some of the mailer coupons were not cooperating at checkout, but the Sales Associates were prepared for it and took care to make the total correct.

With my large holiday shopper in tow, I was off to my next stop.

After many errands completed, and lunch cooked, it was time to see what was inside the festive box.

I love that the label on the Single Wick Candle matches the Hand Cream and Pocketbac with little crowns on the gingerbread people.  TOO Cute.  A great three piece gift-able set.  (yes, I noticed the label on the pb is off center.)





The Royal Bear socks are the reason I wanted the box and I am so glad that I did get it.  I would love to see this bear theme expand into other products in stores.


I've added the Photos of Pure Wonder that is online and in store to compare it to what I received in my box.  The color of my mist is not pink but more of a bluish tint.  I suppose these were made special for all of these boxes.

The 'Tis the Season Hand Soap label...perfect.  And it matches The Perfect Christmas Candle label.


Now for that candle. What is happening with Quality Control with the wax.  Remember the Merry Cookie Candle I bought and shared the top of the wax in the jar?  This one looks much worse. I don't feel it is going to affect the burn of the candle, but for a gift the aesthetic is off.

 


 

 

 

 

I will share some of the New Holiday Finds in my store today in my next post and I hope your search for the Buy 3 Get 3 Free was as fun for you as it was for me.  And if you have not yet grabbed the Give Love Box, I would suggest you get one...!  Nine Items for $40 (before a coupon) makes each about $4.44.