Bath & Body Works | Candle Day Candle Collections, New Photos, And Info

This is an update to the Bath and Body Works CANDLE DAY post I did Here  .  I have added a few more collection names and candle photos at the bottom of the article if you wanted to check those out. 

 


 

I have heard a few things about what candles will be out for the sale...and which collections are still on a hold in the back room until further notice.  I'm guessing they are concerned that the store will be very empty of candles after the sale if they sell all that they have.  But with having the candle day sale as two days, they may need them for the second day.  I am not sure I will be going one day if I will be standing in line, never mind going back in the mall for a second day to see what came out.  Time will tell what happens, but I want you informed if you go to the store on Friday and you didn't see something you wanted...it could be held back.

Collections held could be the: teal, blue, red, pink box labels.  Photo of which collections have those colors are on the post with the link shared above.

I heard some talk of the pricing, and other talk it is still not confirmed. I will share the Confirmed Price as soon as I hear.