Bath & Body Works | In Store Visit, New Information, and New Items

With Bath and Body Works Big Hand Soap Sale happening tomorrow I didn't plan on visiting the store today.  But if you are already out running errands, why not.

 

 

My store was busy, which is great...and I did a few laps around the tables to see if there was anything new.  I don't know how I missed seeing these huge beaded Snowflake home decor pieces...but I did at first.  They are large and they are beautiful.  The photo I shared with them earlier did not do them justice.  They also had received the third design but it was missing the top.

They also got in for Holiday 2 that is being set Sunday night for a week long sale starting Monday....the Peace Gnome Wallflower.  Goodness, who couldn't use a little peace.  So he was coming home with me.

I looked at the Blue Houses Barrel Shape Wallflower and seeing them selling off of the shelf with shoppers there I thought I should grab one.  I am trying to not get more since I have so many and need to clear out all of my other "I need this" wallflowers...but this one IS SO CUTE.

And the Merry Christmas Body Lotion in the Raspberry Sugar scent was at the cash wrap...and I didn't grab it yet.  Hopefully by Monday, the Lip Glosses and Shower Gel in this collection will be in store and I will get those then.

Speaking of next week and the sales.....

I was told and had it confirmed a few times over...that next week...all week the Entire Store will be buy 3 get 3.  Not just for Black Friday.  And I make mention of that now in case there is something currently on a regular promotion sale that you want...without needing to buy three.