Bath & Body Works | New Happy Holidays Body Care Collection Table - Vanilla Bean Noel and Winter Candy Apple

I don't know what Twisted Peppermint did from last holiday to now causing it to be excluded from the collection it always was in, but not having as part of the collection with Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel seems odd and un-holiday like. What were they thinking?  Twisted Peppermint is part of the dynamic trio of Holiday Fragrances. And it could easily have been part of the Happy Holiday Collection instead of the Alpine Collection.

 

 

Calling this collection anything but Holiday Traditions...is odd.   

I miss having the cutesy, critter-themed body care packaging this holiday.  I suppose because it was something I have been giving as gifts for some time...and they are usually the first things to release early making the season come to life.

Anywho, I saw the store had the Winter Candy Apple Bubble Bath and wanted to share.  My photos do not do it justice, it is really sparkly and pretty, and online too!